Direkt zum Hauptbereich

{Group Introduction} Gloomy Embody Abysmal


Gloomy Embody Abysmal is a One Man Ambient/Black Metal Group from France. With the Permission of the Mastermind himself Dyp who is the Vocalist and plays all the Instruments in it, i have the Honor to write about him and his Single handed Group..
He is active since 2006/2007 and his First Release was the Demo I See You In Hell. His 2nd Demo M.M.M who released on August 1st 2009 is very Rare to get. Only 39 Copies of it are available. The First Album is Released on October 12th, 2010 with the Name Suicidal Art.

If you wanna found out more about him
Go and Visit him on Facebook & Myspace to support him !

 Official Facebook

 Official Myspace

Or better than all of that! Search him on Discogs to Buy his Releases! ;)
 Discogs Link
I do write the Article on my own, on my Blog as much as also on the Discogs Article!

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

[Review] Timeless Rage Album „My Kingdom Come“

Disclaimer: The band/solo artist knows about my blog. I do have permission to write about them and to use their/his picture. All links are placed, as well as the representative videos on YouTube. Image rights go to the Band Itself - Timesless Rage With “My Kingdom Come,” Timeless Rage makes a powerful statement in the realm of symphonic power metal—an album that impresses in equal measure with its energy, atmosphere, and musical precision. From the very first bars, it becomes clear: here, epic grandeur meets passionate songwriting. The album’s sound is characterized by a successful balance between driving guitar riffs, orchestral arrangements, and catchy melodies. The symphonic elements never feel overdone, but instead blend harmoniously into the overall picture, lending the songs a cinematic depth. Fans of bands like Nightwish or Rhapsody of Fire, in particular, are sure to get their money’s worth here. What sets “My Kingdom Come” apart is its strong emotional component. The songs con...

Self Deception (Sweden)

Most "Infos" found on Spirit of Metal Image rights are going to the Band itself - Self Deception; Picture taken from  mhf-mag.com This time it's not an approved action, but I felt it was important to post about them even though bands already have a certain status. And since I really enjoy listening to their songs at the moment, they're first in line. Or more at least i try. My writing Skills are hopefully being approved with this. Even though they are not good to begin with. 👀 Since I am writing this as a fan of the band, I am sure I am unconsciously leaving out things that are actually important, so please feel free to point them out to me. __________________________________________________ I was first introduced to Self Deception on Spotify with their song PSYCHO . From then on, things got a little out of hand. I had always been determined to listen to the accompanying Album, You Are Only As Sick As Your Secrets . After Fight Fire with Gasoline was also recommende...

[Introduction] Timless Rage (Germany)

Disclaimer: The band/solo artist knows about my blog. I do have permission to write about them and to use their/his picture. All links are placed, as well as the representative videos on YouTube. Image right going to the Band itself - Timeless Rage Instagram / Facebook / TikTok / Twitter (X) / Band's Youtube / Threads / BandsinTown / BlueSky / Label's Youtube / Newsletter Music Platform's Spotify /  Amazon Music / Apple Music / Deezer / ROKK  / TIDAL  / qobuz All in One (Buy, CDs & Downloads) First of all, I'd like to thank the band Timeless Rage for giving me the honor to write about them! I found out about them over Instagram , as Impossible as it sounds. And since I'am Symphonic Metal Lover it was for me quiet obvious to follow them. I have the story of the band, what difficulties they had to overcome and how they got back on their feet spread throughout the article. The beginnings We are the band Timeless Rage from Villingen-Schwenningen in sout...